- Cardstock album 12x17
- Foamiran 0,6 mm , white, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, ecru, 30x35cm
- Forever in love 01
- Forever in love 03
- Forever in love 04
- Forever in love 06
- Forever in love 02
- Forever in love 05
- BRR... IT'S COLD OUTSIDE - a set of papers 30,5x30,5cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, light violet, 30x35 cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, light yellow, 30x35 cm
Silk foam is very delicate and soft.
The foam is getting thinner when manipulating it into the desired shape
If you like, you can iron silk foam between two sheets of paper, It will make the foam shiny and thicker.
Ironing is not necessary to work with the foam.
Silk foam keeps its given shape and creases very well.
Millinery moulds can be used to give silk foam the desired shape.
Silk foam will shrink but not curl, when in contact with a hot iron.
The flowers which are made by these foams could be used for scrapbooking and cardmaking as well as mixed media projects.
Size: 50x70 cm