- Foamiran 0,6 mm , white, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, ecru, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, nude, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, light yellow, 30x35 cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, pink, 30x35 cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, light blue, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, olive, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, coral, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, mint, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, light pink, 30x35cm
- Foamiran 0,6mm, orange, 30x35 cm
- White cardstock 30x30cm , 10 pack
Mould - leaf for use with foamiran and silk foam.
Ideal for making petals and leaves.
Using mould you get the texture on to your foam leaves
Form made of durable polymer .
It gives you the ability to reflect texture the leaf on both sides to create a more realistic pattern. Using the kit you can create flowers and leaf even closer to the real ones. The mold is made of plastic. It has a bright embossed texture. Perfectly reproduces all the nuances of the natural pattern.
Silk foam - cut the desired shape and size with silk foam. Put to the mould and press firmly with fingers.
Zefir foam - iron the zefir foam between two piece of paper. After few seconds take off and put to the mold and press firmly with fingers.
Foamiran foam (one of the ways) Cut the desired shape and size with foam. Use an iron or heater to heat up. Heat for a few seconds then quickly put the foam on the mold and press the silicone part. Press for 2-3 seconds, wait a moment until it cools and carefully remove. Maintenance. Before use, it should be cleaned with a damp cloth, just wipe with a moistened handkerchief. Form best kept folded. This will prolong their viability. After finishing work, remove any material or paint residue using a damp cloth. You can wash in warm water with a mild detergent.